Kamis, 16 Oktober 2008

WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO, MY BOARDING ROOM WILL FIND ME









This place see me cry, see me laugh, see my deepest pain, and my highest dream, but it never say anything. It only gives me protection from the hot day and from the heavy rain. It only gives me a privacy when I sometimes want to hide from the world. Hide to sleep, hide to wake up strongly after I fall, hide to drown my self in many books and copy texts to face tomorrow 's examinations.

It's not wide. Only 2x3 meters square. This room faces to north. When you look into the room, you will notice some messes there. Some, OK? I always try to make it tidier, but it seems to me that my room converse me. Hehe... So it's not really tidy.

I skirts some photo in the west wall of my room in random. I put them in the up of a small table. I put a mirror, a small box to put my accessory, and make-up stuff in that small table. There are also a laptop, a cupboard, and a box (actually the box is used to cover electronic stuff) which change its function into a clothes basket in the south. In the cupboard, beside I put all of my clothes, I also put every unimportant thing such as second boxes, and other second stuff there. Then, again, my cupboard is not that tidy.

The color of the door of my room is light blue. This color is matching with the color of the wall inside. But actually the west and south wall is covered by white porcelain. There is a window in the north wall. The window is covered by also blue curtain. So, all are blue? Blue is not my favorite color. The owner of my boarding room who arrange it. Beside, my favorite color is black and it is pretty impossible to paint them all in black.

In the west you'll find a door to a bathroom. My bathroom is also really narrow, so I have to be able to put bath stuff correctly. I have to buy new toothbrush twice because both fell to the toilet. Iuhhh.... So sorry to say that. When my friends come to my boarding room, they often ask," So you wash your clothes there?" Yes, I answer directly. "With a little hardworking."

Well, so where should I sleep? Because I don't say something related to bed. Don't worry, I don't sleep on the cupboard. I have a wind mattress which is really flexible. I can lay it down and sit it up every time I want.

First time I came to this room, I'd felt comfort with it. I saw hope and independence. It has been the first time I live far from my family since August, 8th 2008. The situation around is really quite so I can study well every time I want. My friends often come there and do many activities. Sometimes we sing and play guitar, they also often do their homework there, and mess my room up. They always say," How mess is your room." But they also always be the part of the mess. My room always gives me comfort. When I come home tiredly, I can always sleep. I do many things in my room, like writing, singing, playing music, studying, even crying as long as I want. I think I will be homely there for a pretty long time.

2 komentar:

kunemmm.... mengatakan...

wahhh... I think your board room is like "damage ship",, like my room...hahahaa... just kidding...

agnes siwi mengatakan...

hey... I'm as cool as a fridge!

Well I ever visited your boarding room. Huahahahaha kunemm was wrong. Your boarding room is not like a damage ship but sinking ship.