Kamis, 28 Agustus 2008

More About Me!!! (English Version)


I am Sabina Thipani. Usually they call me Sabina or Fafa. But because I don’t want to waste my time explaining why it is Fafa while my full name is Sabina, so I often say Fafa if they ask my name.

I like everything dealing with band, book, writing, and film. I ever join a band. I can play music although it is not as good as rock star you see on TV. I hope someday I can have a punk band because until now, I never have a punk band. Punk rock (include punk emotion, melodic punk, pop punk) is my most favorite music. In my opinion, punk rock is strong, idealist, and cool. I listen to MCR, FOB, Avril Lavigne, NFG, Simple Plan, Netral, SID, Endang Soekamti, and other punk bands. Punk always makes me feel full of spirit and touched in the same time.

I always like to read. My most favorite book is Harry Potter and of course J.K. Rowling one of my favorite writer. I think she can create a new world (magic world) with many new rules. She is very detail. I do not know where she gets her imagination. Maybe she ever really felt what happen in Harry Potter book, but I do not think it is possible. Harry Potter is also the first book ever made me cry.

I think I am an idealist girl. I am not sure I am idealist or I am on the way to be an idealist girl. I said that because I think it is hard to be an idealist girl. You need more than a principle but also commitment.

Choosing English Education Program make people wonder. This program make people sure than someday I will be a teacher although actually there are still many other job possible They said the salary of the teacher is very low. We can’t deny that money is important nowadays, but what is more important than become happy and through what we really like? I choose this program because I like English and want to be a professional in English, so I finally can share what I will get to people. I hope someday I can teach them who can’t go to school because of the economical reason freely.

Beside a teacher, I want to be a lecturer and a writer but my craziest dream is still rock star. Hehehe…It is as hard as what you imagine. For me, singing my own song in front of five people has been great, because art is how we connect what we feel to people who have the same feeling with us no matter how many people appreciate our work.

6 komentar:

ReY_Cassiopea mengatakan...

Hey...Punkers!
I've never expected that you like harry potter too.
Actually,I like harry potter too,you know.
ok!Now,I'll emend one of your sentences,is it ok? defenitely right?
Ok!In your task there's a sentence which is use "ever".
The sentence is "I ever join a band",I think the sentence is wrong because If we are use "ever" we must write in the perfect tense form,right.
BtW you have a band,right??
You also play a guitar,right.
what if you sing some song for me...ho3 ^_^

kunemmm.... mengatakan...

cool... pantes pengen masuk Natas... hehehehehe.....good…. you has brave to write in english… but you must try to exercise your writing skill many more. OK? sit Dominus semper vobis cum..

Cie_9ievaRa mengatakan...

Sabina is cool I think..
(^^)

Hai Sabina, I have just read your short story and I think you are a good writer. I like write story to but, I usually just make a half from that story and not finished..
hehehe.

That is all my comment for you.
SPIRIT!
CIAYOU!
Are you ready to ROCK?

nicaaan mengatakan...

do you really love punk??
i think you're an interesting girl.,you have many talents.,you have to proud of it.,
nice to be your friend.,

urel mengatakan...

Sabina...your face is really like my friend in senior high school..
At first time when I meet you,I think that you are an elegant girl.
Hmmm..I'm not believe that you like rock music!!hahahaha...
You write a very attractive story and it can make me very admirable....

Unknown mengatakan...

hi sabinaa!
i'm so agree with you, being happy by doing what we like is more important than getting a lot of money! hehe..
and i think i'm almost same with you, though i love english so much, i still want to be a musician in the future. but maybe not a rock musician,,coz i'm more into jaz, hehe..
hey but maybe we can work together! combine the punk/rock with jazz. haha..
someday play your guitar for me, okay?? =)
by the way, about the task, i think your grammar is good! keep up the good work, sabina!
cheer up!